Plain Text (.txt)
TXT files are simple text documents that contain sequences of characters. These files have a basic structure which makes them an ideal option for storing unformatted text and information.
Convert JSON to String Online
What can you do with JSON to TXT?
- It helps to convert your JSON to raw Text.
- This tool allows loading the JSON URL, which loads JSON and converts to plain String. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also Convert JSON File to Text by uploading the file.
- Download converted file with txt extension.
- JSON to Text Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
How do I convert a JSON file to readable?
- Open JSON to String tool and Copy and Paste JSON Code in Input Text Editor.
- If you do have a JSON data file, you can upload the file using the Upload file button. Users can also upload JSON with an internet-accessible URL. Click on the URL Button and Paste the URL.
- Click on JSON to String button once data is available in Input Text Editor, via Paste, File, or URL
- Download the converted string data or save and share.